Currently sat in a Pret in Victoria, London. Thought I’d quietly observe what’s going on around me and make a few notes.
- Guy opposite is building a website, heavily using Photoshop and YouTube’ing different overlay techniques. (he doesn’t know I’m watching)
- I am sat at a booth which seats around 6, no where else was free when I arrived. But people are very reluctant to ask to sit with me, instead they decide to cram around a small table or leave. I was here first, but I don’t bite.
Today I am incredibly sore after falling down the stairs yesterday morning. I think I now have delayed whiplash, well, not so delayed now… the neck is pretty painful.
- There are two guys to the right of me sketching out an app on a notepad. (may go and ask what they are doing)
- A family of four have just bought their own birthday cake and are now singing happy birthday to their little boy.
With all this creativity going on I feel compelled to start redesigning this site, it’s now 18 months old and could do with a refresh. And what am I thinking with that background image…
- Finally someone came and sat next to me!